Wednesday, August 31, 2016

 " Education is the latch key to success in life."- Gordon B. Hinckley 
Image result for gordon b hinckleyImage result for gordon b hinckley inspiring  quotesImage result for gordon b hinckley inspiring  quotes

Education is success, this quote is very true because in order to have a good career you need to work hard . You need to be determined  and be successful in what you are doing . Most people tend to say "Its to hard" " I cant do it " and they give up . Well of course being determined and sacrificing a a lot of bad habits and bad ways is going to be difficult . The people who are successful gave it their best and never gave up until they were where they wanted to be . What some people don't realize is that we are blessed to be able to have a education in America . In most places there are people who migrate and travel in order to have a better life . However people take that for granted and don't take advantage of what they have. I am determined into working hard in school because I  want to become successful. I am  willing to give up a lot of things I used to do in the past . One day I will be in the position that I am  working so had to be in want to be in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment