Friday, November 18, 2016

            “Manners maketh man “
                                       
                                        William Wykeham         


This statement by William is very Implicit . The reason for that is because he is saying the way you behave or the way you express yourself says a lot about what kind of person you are . In my opinion the way a person acts speaks a lot about the kind of people they are . The people who have a disrespectful behavior shows they were not raised with proper manners in their household . People who want respect should give respect , the way you want to be treated is the way you should treat others . I can honestly say that I was raised with manners and treat not just my elders with respect but everyone who I associate with in general . For example if their is a teacher speaking and a student decides to cut her off and talk over him/her that is rude and disrespectful . An example of good manners would always be remembering to say “please” and “thank you “ . My parents raised me with manners and thanks to that I know how to treat others and show that I have manners . If you want people to look at you and see that you have manners you need to treat them with respect . Not just in certain occasions but apply it and use it in your everyday life  . A person with great manners is a great person and a person with no manners is a disrespectful person . If you see someone who does not have manners teach them what you know and show them how to be a proper person with good manners . It’s not just about speaking correctly but it is about the reputation you set upon yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment