Tuesday, November 29, 2016

                        Thanksgiving Week

I really enjoyed my thanksgiving break it was  fun and I did many things . It was a relief not having to wake up so early for school and I was able to be in bed as long as I wanted to . This week was a great week I spend a lot of my time with my loved ones and I thank God for giving me that opportunity . The friday we were in school before our thanksgiving break started I went to see the JV and Varsity soccer game with a couple of my friends . I was able to go to and see some old friends from my old school and was reunited with them . I spent my thanksgiving break with my family and I helped my mom make the food and we had a wonderful time together . My sister came over from vegas and e got to spend time with her on thanksgiving . I am very thankful for my family and for an opportunity of spending quality time with them and know they can help me when I am in need of help . My uncle took my brother , my sister and me to see the laker vs the chicago bulls at staples center . We got food and then when off to see the game at 6 . I was able to go Black friday shopping and got some things I have been wanting to get . I also helped my mom around the house with chores and finished some of my thanksgiving break homework . I also went over to a friends house and got some of my math homework done at her house that was difficult for me to complete . Overall I had an amazing thanksgiving break and was glad we had the chance to take a break off from school and have some time for ourselves .





No comments:

Post a Comment