Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

I really enjoyed being a part of this class and the reason for that is because I learned a lot of things not only from my amazing teacher but as well as the life changing statements he would teach as well as the life planning goals journal. I liked when we would stand up and share with our classmates what we did in the weekend. I also liked the fact that we would take time in class to visualize what we wanted to do when we grow up , what are our goals in life. Mr.Haymore is always sending positive statements and life changing quotes to our life. When I have to make decisions, all the  things that I learned in class come to my mind and I make sure that I make the right decision.

I honestly cannot think of things that I did not like about this classroom, although there were times when others, even myself would interrupt by talking to our partners. However, I enjoyed this class because I learned many valuable lessons.

Some recommendations I suggest for the teacher to improve the class is to create more activities in which students have to work cooperatively in groups. The students should interact more so they will be able to learn a lot about each other. By doing this, the students will be more comfortable working in the effort in the assignments that I completed. I am proud of my work because It is good work.

Once I bought my life planning goals journal I decide I would think deeply about my goals and work hard to accomplish each and every one of them. When I am writing all my goals down I visualize where I want to be and that motivation I get from reading those goals drives me to do what it takes to get there. I read my goals journal everyday because for me it is very important.

The reason for that is because I learned a lot of important things that I was unsure about. These remarkable statements changed my perspective of the way I see things. I am positively sure that I was not the only one that was changed with these magnificent quotes . They taught me many things that will be important for me for future purposes.  classroom environment. In addition, the students will have assurance of themselves to get up and share with the classroom when the teacher asks for a volunteer.  

I had many good experience in this classroom but the thing that was a highlight for me all year in this class room was the student success statements.
Every Time I entered the classroom I had a positive vibe, that caused me to have a good attitude in the classroom. At times I honestly can say I was not the greatest I could  be in the class but I was able to maintain a good grade in this class. I could of done better in the assignments but I felt that I applied a great



No comments:

Post a Comment