Monday, June 5, 2017

   Fashion Designer



The reason why I selected this career is because I have a passion for this.
I have been indecisive to either be a detective or a fashion designer but I came to the conclusion that this is career is what I want. I am a creative person and for that reason this job is suitable for me. I have looked into many universities for this job and the school I selected was New York University. NYU is a selective university with a 30% acceptance rate but I know with faith , hardwork, and dedication I will be able to attend this university for 4 years or even more. A fashion designer  applies design and art principles to clothing, apparel, and accessories. A designer creates and experiences with a wide range of ideas in order to make fashion essentially beautiful for a wide range of options for consumers to purchase. Working as a fashion designer takes a lot of skill, you must be patient,focused,able to work in difficult situations, and dependable. It is encouraged but not required to have a bachelor’s degrece in fashion design or fashion merchandising if you want to become a professional fashion designer. I will work hard to my fullest potential and will use all my resources effectively to follow my passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment