Wednesday, October 26, 2016

"Don't Sacrifice what you want most for what you want know . Write down what you want most and                                                                      see it often "                            
                                                                                                                                -Peter Vidmar


                                                       Image result for peter vidmar

This quote by Peter Vidmar is a very inspirational quote , he is saying do not give up what you want most in the future for  a moment you want  in the present . I will apply this to my everyday life because I have set  big goals for my future and the only way to accomplish those goals is to be focused and determined right now . I have excellent grades and plan to maintain those grades . The way I will accomplish that is if I make the right choices and decisions now . Peter gave up a lot of things he wanted and instead thought about his future and look at where he is now . Peter is a great example of the outcome of hard work and dedication . With great work comes great success , In order to be something big you first must practice. Before you are a leader you must first learn how to become a follower .

No comments:

Post a Comment