Friday, October 14, 2016

                                                  Homicide Detective

Duties and Responsibilities: Homicide detectives will be sent out to evaluate crime scenes . They will gather all the evidence of the crime scene . The CSI will be working with them and both will figure out what occurred in the event . The homicide detective takes control of the crime scene and will often examine the victim . They will record all evidence before moving or altering anything . A homicide detective will also have a cold case team . Homicide units are constantly looking for new techniques to solve crimes .

Salary : $ 44,200 - $ 66,300

Education : High school diploma , law enforcement certification , and experience as a sworn officer ,

Demand for profession : two of four year degree in criminal justice ,  forensic science , or a related field


Reflection : I really enjoyed researching this career because this is the field I want to be in . This is very interesting to me , the reason for that is I like to solve conflict problems and issues . This has moved me to become a criminal investigator . I have wanted this career for many years and I will work on it until I am in that position .

No comments:

Post a Comment