Tuesday, April 25, 2017

                “ A promise must be never broken.”
                                            
                                            Alexander Hamilton
This quote by Alexander Hamilton is  a very inspiring quote the reason for that is because you should never break a promise. Once you break a person's promise they will not be able to rely on you again. They will have doubts when you say you are going to commit to something. If you make a promise it is always best to keep that promise so that people will be able to trust when you say something you are going to do. When I  make a promise I make sure I commit to it so that I will be seen as a dependable person. Some people see a promise as nothing important but in reality it is very important that you do not break a promise that you make. For example if you tell a teacher you will show up and you don't then the teacher will see how they can’t  depend on you. This quote has changed my perspective of the way I think of promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment