Thursday, April 6, 2017

“ I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and apart with him when he goes wrong.”
Abraham Lincoln

This quote has made an impact in my life and the decisions that I make. The reason for that is because when you do right you will be successful it does not matter if you win or lose. When you are with your friends and decide they decide to make wrong decisions it is best to simply apart yourself from them and if you want to help them then do so just as long as you are being careful. The reason that so many people get influenced by others is because those people decide to be followers rather than be leaders. Choosing the right not only brings peace to your life it also brings assurance in yourself. I choose to make right decisions not only for my myself right now but also because I know the decisions I make now will have an impact on my future as well. It is not always going to be easy to make right decisions and walk on the right path but you have to sacrifice things right now to get to where you want to be in the future. Work your hardest and do not let anything or anyone put you down of who you want to become. There is no difference between a successful person and others the only difference is that those successful people are willing to sacrifice their time and are willing to put time and dedication into what they aspire to be. A person who chooses the right is responsible, respectful, kind, productive, hardworking, and is ambitious to reach their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment