Monday, December 5, 2016


                                                    The 3 questions 

  1. Can people trust me to do what's right ? 
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best ?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

"If the answers to these questions are YES , there is no way you can fail ." 

  1.  I can honestly say I know people can trust me because I know every time I have a challenge or a difficulty I know I can get out of it by choosing the right thing to do 
  2.  I am committed to do my very best because I want to see good results in myself and in my work. I try my ultimate best until I accomplish my goals 
  3. I do treat people the way I want to be treated because I treat others the way they treat me . If I show respect I like to be given respect . I give others what I want to be given in return 
Those would be my answers if I was asked this question in an occasions . These questions are very good questions and get you to think about your actions and the way other people see what you do . Always choosing the right thing in all occasions because doing the right is key to success. These questions are very important to remember and they are good questions to ask yourself when your having doubts or are confused about doing the right thing . This statement is a very good statement and I will look back at the questions often to see where I stand in terms of right and wrong . 

                                    Image result for lou holtz
                                                               Lou Holtz 

No comments:

Post a Comment