Tuesday, December 13, 2016

“When you tell a lie it leads to another “.


Honestly this statement is very true , it applies to many of our lives because it explains the consequences of lying and what it leads to . Many people are confident they can get away with any lie , some people are able to  but some are not. Sooner or later lies catch up to you and the only person it affects is you because it makes you look dishonest. The moment people see that you are a liar they soon start to realize you can't be trusted. It is a horrible feeling when people don’t trust you because it makes you feel like you are not important . What a great feeling you get when people look at you and think what an honest person he/she is . Nobody wants a bad name upon them because that sets you up for a bad reputation . In my opinion I like when people look at me and tell me that I am a honest person because it makes me feel better about myself . At the end of the day a lie leads to another and you are going to keep lying over and over . Just be honest and don’t live in a world where you are afraid and worried when you lie . When you lie you close the door of all good in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment