Monday, December 5, 2016

        Challenges Teens Face Today



  1. Several of the challenges teenagers face today would be bullying , drugs, gangs , alcohol  , poverty , getting in trouble.
  2. One of the major challenges for me is to not procrastinate when I know I have to do something . To improve this I will not save anything for later I will do what I have to do and as fast as possible to get finished.
  3. The way CTR  helps me when I need to overcome challenges is I remember that choosing the right leads to benefit and privileges when It comes to doing the right thing.
  4. The way I can help teens overcome challenges is by offering a helping hand to them . I can also sit down and talk to them and try to get reasoning with them . If I can't do anything I can always consult anyone who I know can help in this situation .

                        

Reflection : Teenagers face many problems whether it is in school , house , or outside . There are many ways to help those teens who need help and there are many options . I am a teen and at time I do face hard challenges but I have learned to overcome them . The way I know what to do is by what I know is the right thing to do .




No comments:

Post a Comment