Friday, December 9, 2016

    “  The sting of the scorpion “

In many occasions I have experienced the “The sting of the scorpion “ The reference of this is when you suffer the consequences because you chose to disobey the rules . Having your items and freedom taken for you is a bad experience and It doesn't feel good when all the privileges are being taken from you . There is a boy named Elder Patrick , his family when on a camping trip to the dessert. The boy’s parents told him he was not allowed to walk barefoot outside but he refused and because of his laziness he decides just to wear sandals . He leaves the campground wearing sandals and as he is wondering offa  scorpion stings his foot . He can't bear the pain so he starts to scream as he cries out for help . His parents rushed towards him and put him in a car . They soon had to drive to the nearest hospital which was two hours away . Patrick suffered the consequences because he disobeyed his parents when they said to not walk barefoot . When your parents tell you to not do something it is not because they want to bother you it is because they most likely have gone through it or they just know better . When my parents tell me to do something I do it because they know what is best for me and all they want to do is see me succeed . As a teenager I know I can make mistakes because I’m human and everyone makes mistakes. I often try to take the advice that my parents give me because most of the time they are right .

No comments:

Post a Comment