Monday, January 9, 2017

I can honestly say I had an amazing winter break , the reason for that is because I had the opportunity to spend quality time with my family . I got to spend a lot of time with my mom and I am grateful for that. The different fun places I went to was Six flags , Staples Center , etc ... I really enjoyed watching movies and just relaxing at home . I needed this winter break because It is a chance to get some days off from yourself and not stress out over school . I watched shows on my phone and played X box with my brother . I also went to the DMV  to pick up the drivers handbook . I had a great experience going to Staples Center because I got to see different teams play . Everyday I enjoyed not having to wake up early for school . Overall I am glad I had the opportunity to have a break and just have some time for myself . 





Image result for six flags



Image result for staples center



No comments:

Post a Comment