Wednesday, September 28, 2016

“Choosing the right motivates others to become better                   citizens “  
                                               -  Jessica Magdaleno Rivera

This quote inspires me to be the successful person  I chose to be . Everyone determines what they want to be in life and I chose to be great . When it comes to school and getting my work done I am really determined and motivated. I let nothing interfere between my school and my life outside of school . I believe anyone can do great things it all depends if you are willing to try your hardest . I don't believe anyone is incapable of being successful. When you chose the right you make good decisions that take you to great places . When you chose the wrong you will make terrible decisions . Others will see how great your doing by choosing the right and that will motivate them to become better . Once they see how happy you are by choosing the right they are going to want to follow the same path into doing the right just like you .

No comments:

Post a Comment