Friday, September 30, 2016

             "We learn to do by doing " -   Spencer W Kimball

                                                             Image result for Spencer W Kimball

Everyone has heard the saying practice makes perfect . It is impossible to learn something without doing it . Everyone is good at something whether its a sport , school , or any other type of skill . You need to try new things in order to learn new things . No one has limits to  knowledge we can learn anything we want to if we put our minds to it and are determined for it . Everyone is capable for success in life and there is no doubt about it . We can all accomplish great things if we really tried and worked so hard until we gained achievement . I want to accomplish a lot with my career and I am determined and will not give up until all my hard work has payed off. Success to me is when you work so hard for something you want and give ll you time and determination for it until you finally obtain what you have worked so hard for . There is no doubt in my mind if someone really wants something they will get it but first comes the sacrifice for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment