Thursday, September 8, 2016

"The key to freedom is obedience. The more obedient we are , the more freedom we have."       -   Boyd K. Packer 


                         Image result for boyd k packer


Many people can agree that they like dependable people because you can always count on them .
When you are obedient and do the right thing you get freedom . If you are obedient whether its towards you parents , your work , or following the rules , you will get the advantage for them to see you are reliable . When you are seen as a obedient person you get many privileges in life and in the things you do .  In being obedient,freedom is not the only privilege you get you get so much more.
You do the right thing when you listen to the rules and do exactly what you need to do you will become very successful . In my opinion when I am obedient and listen to my parents rules they trust me and give me freedom . I like having freedom and trust , when my parents trust me I feel amazing .
The people who chose the right thing to do and you will get many advantages and you will be successful . Everyone wants freedom ,the only you will have freedom is if you are obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment