Wednesday, January 18, 2017

              Medical Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities : They have administrative duties and clinical duties  . An assistant checks medical records , sets up patients for a visit date , schedule appointments , handle billing and provide patient care , prepare patients for examination , take medical histories , Preparing and collecting specimens , Drawing blood etc ..

Salary :   $22,087 - $38,873

Education :    Medical assistants must be CMA certified

Demand need for this profession : Predicted surge in the number of physicians offices and outpatient care facilities . Technological advancements , Growing number of elderly Americans who need this medical treatment


Reflection : In my opinion I think being a medical assistant is a good career that pays good but in my opinion I would not like to be one simply because I like the criminology field and that is what I want to major in and work in as well

No comments:

Post a Comment