Thursday, January 26, 2017

                         Medical Illustrator


Duties and   Responsibilities : A medical illustrator is a professional artist with specialized training and advanced education in medicine , science, arts etc. Medical illustrations and animations appear in virtually all media and markets usd to disseminate medical information .

Salary : 62,000

Education : Most medical illustrators have a Master’s Degree from an accredited graduate program from one or four medical schools . You  need to take some of these following courses , human gross anatomy , surgery, physiology pathology , histol etc ..


Demand or need for this profession : Many undergraduate programs need to be taken such as storyboard creation , interactive media development , web design animation etc …




Reflection : In my opinion I would not like to study this career because I have always had a passion to become a fashion designer. I want to major in design because that is what I have been wanting a career as lately . This is a good career and most people want to study this career can using this information . I have seen many medical illustrators on t.v. and researching this career makes me sure of how great this career is .  

No comments:

Post a Comment