Thursday, January 26, 2017

         “Enthusiasm makes the difference.”
                                                                                       -Dr . Norman Vincent Peale                        

                      

I can agree with this quote because there is a big difference between enthusiasm and no enthusiasm. Things are so much better when the environment is fun and everyone is having a great time .  When everyone is boring and not talking , having this sad depressed look on their faces is when things have no enthusiasm . Being enthusiastic can really change your friendship with someone. You will notice a big chance when you have a different relationship with someone. When you have enthusiasm for things everything will be better, You will have peace, joy , happiness in your heart. When you are enthusiastic you will think differently and maybe even the way you look at things. I can honestly say that I am a very enthusiastic person because I like to make things easy for me , I like to have a good time , and I like to have a calm attitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment