Tuesday, January 24, 2017

         “I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do  what was right”.   
                   
                                                         Dean Smith

                                   

I agree with this quote because it teaches you a lesson about being honest and choosing what is right . You will see a great benefit when you make the right decisions the reason why is because when you choose the right the only way you are going is to success. I can relate to this quote because when I make good decisions I see a good result and when I choose the wrong I have to suffer the consequences of my bad actions. You will live a very peaceful life when you realize all you need to do is just CHOOSE THE RIGHT. Becoming a CTR person has changed me because I found a way how to make things right and how to make my decisions . There's a lot of people who make bad decisions because they do not know how it is going to affect them in the future . We all know those people who are considered “bad “ . We need to know how to help them so they can stop what they are doing and they can choose a better path in life . When you do the right thing you stand out from others and you become a leader even if everyone else is doing the wrong thing . Always choose the right because it will lead you to success and to a better way in life .                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment