Friday, January 20, 2017

          “Make Your Passion Your Profession “

    My passion is to become a fashion designer  the reason why is because I have always enjoyed looking into fashion and I know I have creative ideas to design clothes . The way I can make this passion my profession is to go to a university and study design and learn new techniques that I need to know. The education that is required is to have an undergraduate degree in fashion design. Also need to have drawing and computing skills. There are certain courses you can take that will teach you how to draw, color theory, textiles , fashion business and portfolio presentation . I  will need experience in the industry and for that I will need an internship first.







Reflection : I have always had in interest for fashion design because I enjoy looking at trends and I know I have really great ideas for clothing . I have always had a passion for designing the reason for that is because I feel like when I can draw my ideas and think of them I can really be myself . I am very creative and I know I can accomplish great things threw the fashion industry. I have my mindset on what I am going to study when I graduate next year and I know with hard work and dedication I will accomplish great big things,

No comments:

Post a Comment