Thursday, May 25, 2017

          “When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive.”  
                                                
                                                              Alan Paton

This statement by Alan Paton is a very inspiring statement the reason for that is because he shows great courage  and compassion towards the people who have had bad actions towards him. The best way for the problem to not be a burden in your heart is to forgive the person that has done wrong to you. I have encountered many people who have had bad actions towards me and I struggled to forgive them but sooner or later I have forgiven them. It takes much compassion to forgive those people because your pride and feelings do not want you to forgive. The only way to bring peace into your heart is to forgive and move past the problem. The problem with not being able to forgive is all that anger,hatred, and resentment will become a major weight on your back and there is only one way to solve that. I have learned to forgive people and it was not easy at all , For example I had an old friend in Vegas and she stole money from my house and I did not find out until a week later. I confronted her about it until she finally confessed. I did not ask for my money back, I simply just did not talk to her after that . I forgave her a couple weeks later and I told her I forgave her I just did not want her to bring the subject out . She ended up paying me back a month after that happened and I declined the offer and told her to move on from the problem. Forgive and forget about the problem , if you live thinking and living the problem you will only be hurting yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment