Monday, May 1, 2017

             Student Success statement

                                           
                                                  Karl G. Maeser
“I have been asked what I mean by ‘word of honor.’ I will tell you. Place me behind prison walls–walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground–there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to  escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of the circle? No. Never! I’d die first!”

This is a very meaningful quote by Karl G. Maeser, the reason for that is because when you give your word you must be willing to keep your word for as long as you promised. You should always choose the right and never forget that CTR bring so many different benefits and opportunities into  your life. Everyday that I make decisions always think about the negative effects and the positive effects, If I see that the decision I am going to make will benefit me then I will take that chance. When you give your word to someone or say you will commit to something then stick to your word do not change your mind and forget about it because people will lose respect and trust for you. After you break your word you will no longer be trustworthy and people will have doubts in you. Live the right way and make CTR decisions because those kinds of decision will bring happiness and success into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment