Wednesday, May 17, 2017

“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to sucess.”
                               
                                                  Dan Dierdorf

This is a very motivational quote by Dan Dierdorf the reason for that is because when you are pursuing a career you should not be pursuing it because for the money but because it is your passion. Follow your dreams and do not worry about the money. If you pursue your career and focus on the money you will not get anywhere and it will not work out for you. Set a determined mind set for yourself and you will succeed in what you desire to proceed. If you are a person who chooses the right then you will positively succeed because those who do wrong get wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment