Tuesday, May 30, 2017

                    Memorial Day Weekend



I enjoyed my three day weekend and the reason for that is because I did many things with my family. Friday when I got home from school I made some time to do some of my homework that was assigned to me. I also researched many universities and saw there requirements in order to attend. One of my priorities is to attend NYU , The reason I want to be part of that University is because they major in design and that is what I want to major in. I attended church on Saturday and on Sunday I went out to eat with my family and I also went to the movie theaters. In the movie theaters I watched Bay watch and the movie was fantastic. My favorite thing about the movie was the comedy that was in the movie. On memorial day my family had a barbecue and as we eat we saw different movies. After that we went out to get some snacks and my uncle took me and my sister shopping in the mall I am really glad we got the opportunity to get some time off school. When you do all your work and set your school as one of your priorities at times it can be stressful and many times we need a break to breathe. It is always to take your time to do this that will benefit your learning as well as your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment