Tuesday, May 30, 2017

      “ A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder.”
                        
                                                  Thomas Carlyle


This statement by Thomas Carlyle is a very inspiring statement the reason for that is because he explains if you do not set goals for yourself you will not go big places. If you do not set goals for yourself than you will not become anyone in life. Everyone needs to figure out what they need to do because it is better to start planning ahead than to start planning when you have time instead of rushing things and not figuring everything out clearly. I have set many of my goals because I want to be successful in life. I know so many things I want to do when I start my career but to do that I must plan and be determined. I know many people who have aspirations in life and they are determined to complete all their goals they have set for themselves. It is always best to work hard and set goals so you know where to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment