Wednesday, May 17, 2017

       Fashion Designer


Duties and responsibilities :
Study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers
Decide on a theme for a collection
Use computer-aided design (CAD) programs to create designs
Visit manufacturer's or trade shows to get samples of fabric
Select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or a style for each garment or accessory
Work with other designers or team members to create prototype designs
Present design ideas to the creative director or showcase them in fashion or trade shows
Market designs to clothing retailers or directly to consumers
Oversee the final production of their designs
Salary : 63,670

Education : A  bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as fashion design or fashion merchandising

Demand for this profession : Artistic ability, Communication skills ,Computer skills, Creativity, Decision making skills, and Detail oriented

 


Reflection : The reason I want to work in this career is because I have great interest for this career ever since I admired fashion designers art work. I want to study this career because I know it will be fun and I will enjoy waking up and going to school to learn about this and then also when i get to work doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment