Thursday, March 16, 2017

   “Character Matters Most “  

                                   Dale Murphy
                      

This statement is very true because what really matters most in a person is their character. I truly believe that character is what matters most and the reason for that is because people will mainly know you for what kind of attitude you have towards them and towards others. I have met many people that have a bad character and all they can think about is themselves . When a person shows me they have a well loving character I appreciate that person and that is when I know I would like to spend more time with them to get to know them better. I try my best to have a positive attitude towards the people i'm around such as my friends, family, and my peers. I like to show them that I stand out rather than act the same as many people tend to act. Character matters most because the way you treat others is the way they are going to treat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment