Thursday, March 30, 2017

    “I trust that my hard work will pay off “
                                           Tyler Haws
                           

This statement by Tyler Haws is a very inspiring statement the reason for that is because when someone is determined to work hard for what they want they will succeed in what they do. I work hard because I know that by working hard I will achieve great things and in the end it will all pay off. When you dedicate your time into something you love you will end up being the best at it. I know by studying and completing all my assignments and homework I will have good grades and that will all pay off once I get accepted to a university. For example, a girl who studies and works hard in all her classes will get good grades and get accepted into many good colleges and universities but a girl who lacks skills in the class and does not complete any assignments or homework will not be successful in life or in what she does. You need to work hard and be determined to reach great things. It is easier to say that you will do it but to actually set your mind to it is difficult. Just think when you are struggling with work and you stay for tutoring , study all day , practice a sport all day , all that hard work and effort you put into it will pay off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment