Wednesday, March 8, 2017

         “ The best way to predict your future is to create it “

                                   - Charles Ketterer
                     


This statement by Charles Ketterer is very inspiring , the reason for that is because it makes you reevaluate what you want for your future. I have planned many great things for my future and it is easy to say and to plan but it is not easy actually working hard for it. Nothing is impossible and that is something I always like to keep in mind when I think I can’t do something. I try in school but I know If I tried hard enough I could get my grade up to a 4.0. I enjoy coming to school and I am thankful for that opportunity because many kids do not have that privilege. I predict an amazing future for me filled with blessings and opportunities. I will not give up and I will do what it takes in order to be able reach the goals that I have set for my future. I have to do good now because what I do know can either benefit my future of affect it in a negative way. Now is the time where you need to realize you future is all you have . You will have to wake up everyday to the future you created for yourself. I predict I will graduate my senior year with a 4.0. I also predict that I will get a scholarship to a good university. Nothing is impossible and I know I can do whatever I want as long as I work hard for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment