Monday, March 20, 2017

“ I won’t cheat “
               
                          Dale Murphy


This statement is very inspiring , the reason for that is because it teaches a valuable lesson about doing the right thing and not cheating just to win. I have seen many people cheat and I know that is wrong . Even if it is the easiest way out of something cheating will eventually affect you in a long run. If you are conflicted with personal problems with either school, work, or in your life the best thing to do is to try your hardest to get out of it . When you are about to take a test you should not have the mentality of i'm going to cheat instead you should study hard for that test so you can actually learn something out of it. Murphy is a great example of a good person who chooses the right , he never chose to abuse substances just so he would be able to play better. He chose to stick to doing the right thing even if it meant not winning, I admire those who work hard for what  they want and will not stop until they achieve greatness. I will work hard in school and never stop trying until I am where I want to be . Even when I reach my goals I will make more goals for myself and achieve them slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment